What is Invoice factoring?
Invoice factoring, also known as receivables factoring, invoice discounting, and debtor financing, is a financial transaction in which a business sells its account receivable(invoices) to a third party(factoring company) at a discount.
As business will sometimes need immediate cash, invoice factoring
- provides more working capital immediately
- resolves your cash-flow concerns
- gives you the freedom to grow
- allows you to focus on income generation, not administration
- releases you from the hassle of managing your ledgers and chasing payments
- helps you secure supplier discounts by paying them early
My Commerze Sdn. Bhd., who has been helping businesses financing their project in the last 10 years is committed to provide factoring facility to small and medium enterprises(SME) who are awarded with secured contract from government agencies, government linked companies(GLC) and selected public listed companies. Our service is specifically tailored for small and medium enterprises.